British Classic Cars AG
Alte Landstrasse 35
Tel. 0844 000 888
Fax 043 466 87 55
HR Entry Zefix:
BLZ / Clearing: 00787
IBAN: CH65 0078 7007 7071 2160 9
Scope and Validity of these General Terms and Conditions of Business
We operate this website to provide information about our operations, to advertise old and youngtimers and other vehicles for sale and rental. We also offer spare parts and accessories in our WebShop.
The object of these General Terms and Conditions is the use of services that we provide to users. The consent to these GTC is given by using the corresponding services.
The use of personal data is regulated in the data protection declaration. The data protection declaration (see below) is an integral and binding part of these GTC.
Extent of use of the vehicle database - Prohibition of further use
By exercising these rights of use, the user does not acquire any rights whatsoever to the content or information offered or made accessible on the website. The user acknowledges that there is no claim to availability of the website or individual parts thereof.
In addition, the user expressly undertakes not to use the information made available on the website in any way or form outside the website. In particular, the user shall refrain from copying, reading out with robots or spiders, publishing or otherwise reproducing in any form, namely on the Internet, the data accessible on the website. This also cannot be done on behalf of third parties.
All web pages, offers, data, services, information, logos, company logos, images, design, texts and programs accessible via the website are protected by intellectual property rights for the website or its cooperation partners.
They are the property of our company or our cooperation partners, unless other property rights or reservations exist. Any infringement of the intellectual property rights will be prosecuted.
No responsibility is taken for the accuracy of the information provided.
We make every effort to ensure that the data provided is correct and up-to-date. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy of the content in terms of timeliness, accuracy or completeness or for any typographical or transmission errors.
Any liability on our part in connection with the incorrectness of the information is expressly excluded.
All prices on these pages are in Swiss francs and are intended as guide prices. We reserve the right to change all conditions without notice.
Please also note that vehicle pictures may be included in the model descriptions and in the used vehicles with installed accessories subject to a surcharge. The published accessories and equipment may differ from those actually available on the vehicle.
All data and descriptions contained on these pages correspond to the information available at the time of the edition and serve only as preliminary information. In particular, prices, images, technical data and performance data correspond to the state of information at the time of the edition and may have changed up to the time of purchase of the product concerned. Please therefore discuss all details with us before purchasing and also ask us about the suitability of the desired product for the intended use.
Applicable Law, Place of Jurisdiction and Final Provisions
The use of the services, information and content offered on our website is subject exclusively to Swiss law. Exclusive place of performance and jurisdiction is at the registered office of our company.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be made available on our website and will take effect when they are posted.
Should individual or several provisions of these GTC be or become wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these GTC. In this case, the parties shall replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the provision to be replaced. The same shall apply analogously in the event that these GTC contain a loophole.
By accessing the portal and using the services and products we offer, you declare that you have read this data protection declaration carefully and agree to the data processing described. Any questions in connection with this data protection declaration can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com at any time. If you do not agree with this declaration, you must refrain from accessing the portal and using our services and products.
1. who is responsible for your personal data
2. how we process personal data
3. which personal data we collect for which processing purposes
4. on what legal basis we process your personal data
5. with whom we pass on your personal data
6. transfer of personal data to countries outside the EEA
7. how long we keep information about you
8. cookies, Google services
9. social media plug-ins
10. email communications and newsletters for promotional purposes
11. no automated decisions including profiling with legal effect
13. privacy statements of third party providers
15. what your rights are
1. Who is responsible for your personal data
The person responsible for processing personal data within the meaning of data protection legislation is BCC AG, [alte Landstrasse 35, Unterägeri],
2. How we process personal data
3. which personal data we collect for which processing purposes
3.1 Personal data automatically transmitted via the use of the portal
BCC AG collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files" when you visit our website. The data collection is based on your will and interest to visit our website and our legitimate interests to operate the website. This may include the following data:
- browser type and version
- Operating systems used
- referrer URL (the website previously visited)
- host name of the accessing computer
- date and time of the server request
- Internet protocol address (IP address)
- amount of data transferred
- Other similar data and information used to avert danger in the event of attacks on our IT systems.
This personal data is not merged with other personal data and is stored separately from any other personal data transmitted by the user. They are anonymised by us after two months at the latest. BCC AG
uses the automatically collected personal data to fulfil the following purposes:
- to enable the display, operation and functionality of the portal
- to ensure the stability and security of the system
- to improve and protect our services
- for statistical purposes in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure on which the website is provided
3.2 Personal data transmitted to us by the user
BCC AG collects and processes personal data that the user voluntarily transmits to BCC AG by means of an online form directly on the portal, via our contact e-mail address, via any other applications linked to the portal, by telephone or in any other way. This information includes, for example, the following personal data:
- Surnames, first names, postal addresses, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender.
- Your message or your request
The provision of this personal data is expressly on a voluntary basis. Without this personal data, however, we will not be able to provide the services requested by the user in the desired quality or at all. BCC AG uses the personal data provided by the user to fulfil the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain, protect and optimise the services and information offered to you
- to communicate with you and provide you with the best possible and personalised information you need from us (e.g. about our products and services)
- to offer you new services and information and, based on your profile, to suggest tailored services and information that may be of interest to you
- to comply with legal or other regulatory requirements and internal regulations
- to establish, exercise and/or defend actual or potential legal claims, investigations or similar proceedings
- for other lawful purposes where such processing is apparent from the circumstances or was indicated at the time of collection
4. On what legal basis do we process personal data about you?
The processing of the above personal data is based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent, only if it can be withdrawn at any time (e.g. when you sign up for our newsletter and other marketing communications),
- for the performance of a contract with you or for the purpose of entering into a contract with you (e.g. when you purchase a product),
- to comply with any legal obligation (e.g. for tax purposes or for the purposes of any legal investigation or proceedings); or
- to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. protection and security of our services, systems, assets; compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual obligations; assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; maintenance and efficient organisation of business operations; improvement and development of our services and sale and marketing of our services).
If the processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interests, you may withdraw consent or object to this processing at any time by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5. with whom we share your personal data
BCC AG takes the necessary measures to ensure that only our authorised personnel and our auxiliary persons who have the necessary knowledge have access to your personal data in order to fulfil the purposes for which your personal data was collected.
We may disclose your personal data to the following possible categories of recipients in accordance with the purposes and legal bases for processing described above, to the extent necessary for the intended data processing:
- other companies in the group
- Service providers who process the personal data on behalf of and at the instruction of BCC AG (so-called order processors such as in the areas of IT, hosting and support)
- customers, partners, suppliers, insurance companies and other business partners
- Media agencies, the general public, including visitors to the Group's websites and social media outlets
- Industry organisations, associations and other bodies
- Acquirers or parties interested in acquiring business units, companies or other parts of the Group
- Courts, arbitration bodies, law enforcement agencies, regulators, lawyers and other parties to potential or actual legal proceedings where necessary to comply with the law or to establish, exercise or defend rights or legal claims
We select our partners and order processors carefully and only with sufficient assurance that they have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place in accordance with legal requirements. Our order processors can only process personal data on documented instructions from us. They are all subject to confidentiality requirements and may only use your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose for which your personal data was collected, unless otherwise required by law.
6. Transfer of personal data to countries outside the EEA
If data is transferred to countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection, we will ensure adequate data protection by taking appropriate safeguards, such as contractual safeguards (e.g. based on EU standard clauses), based on binding corporate rules, transferring data pursuant to your explicit consent, for the conclusion or performance of a contract with you or in connection with the establishment, exercise or enforcement of legal claims. For more information about our reasonable security measures, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
7. How long do we keep information about you?
As a general rule, personal data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless longer retention is necessary to comply with legal obligations (e.g. retention and documentation obligations), contractual or pre-contractual obligations or legitimate business interests of us (e.g. to assert, exercise or defend legal claims).
On this basis, we generally process personal data in compliance with the following rules and obligations:
- The personal data automatically transmitted by you through the use of our portal (cf. point 3.1) for the purpose of displaying, operating and ensuring the functionality of the portal will be deleted or anonymised within two to six months.
- The personal data you provide to us in connection with the use of our services and products offered on our portal or which you otherwise provide to us via the e-mail contact address (cf. point 3.2) will generally be stored by us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data has ceased to exist (e.g. after processing your enquiry has been completed).
- For contract-related personal data (including business records and communications), we store personal data for as long as the contractual relationship exists and thereafter for a further ten years after termination of the contractual relationship, unless,
1. (i) a shorter or longer statutory retention period applies in the individual case,
2. (ii) retention is required for reasons of evidence or for another valid reason under applicable law, or
3. (iii) deletion of the data is required earlier (e.g. because the data is no longer needed or we have to delete the relevant data).
8. Cookies and services from Google
When you access or use the Website, we may place so-called cookies - small text files - or similar tools on your computer. We use these cookies to recognise you as a user of the Website, to customise content, to improve the performance of the Website and to enhance its usability.
a) Categories of cookies we use
Depending on their function and purpose, the cookies we use can be divided into the following categories: functional cookies, performance cookies and advertising cookies.
- functional cookies: These cookies serve a variety of purposes for the presentation, functionality and performance of a website, and in particular to improve visitors' experience and enjoyment of the website. They allow a website to remember information already provided (e.g. username, location or language selection) and provide visitors with improved, more personalised functionality. Functional cookies are used, for example, to remember things like your login details. These cookies cannot track your movement on other websites.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how a website is used - for example, how visitors came to our website, which pages a visitor opens most often, how you navigated our website during your visit and whether you receive error messages from a page. We may also use these cookies to provide us with certain statistical and analytical information, such as how many visitors have come to our website.
- Advertising cookies allow us or a third party vendor to serve ads on our website or on third party websites with products that the user likes, so that the ads the user sees may be more relevant to the user's preferences or interests (sometimes called "targeting cookies"). They can also be used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and sales promotions. These cookies are used to monitor the level of website activity and improve website performance.
These cookies may be placed by us or a third party on our behalf. You can find more information about cookies and their use at: www.allaboutcookies.org/. The legal basis for the data processing results from your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) or our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows from [description of legitimate interest].
b) Google Analytics
On its website, BCC AG uses the website analysis service of Google Analytics, which is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The cookies used by Google Analytics are stored on your computer and thus enable an analysis of your use of the website. We use Google Analytics on the basis of our legitimate interests to analyse and regularly improve our website and to use the statistics obtained to regularly improve our offer and make it more interesting for you. Furthermore, the use of Google Analytics is based on your consent to the tracking of your surfing behaviour on our website and its analytical evaluation.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. These cookies may contain the following information, for example: IP address, number, date and time of visit, duration of visit, your access page from which you use the website (reference URL), pages visited on our website, browser type/version and operating system used. Google will use this information on our behalf because we have a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour so that we can optimise the services offered on our website and our advertising. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Likewise, pseudonymised user profiles can be created from the processed personal data.
We have activated the function [IP anonymisation (so-called IP masking). Please implement this correctly] on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union, in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and in Switzerland before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
c) Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps API, a mapping service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
The legal basis of the processing results from your consent based on your voluntary information for the creation of a map and our legitimate interests in the presentation of our location as well as an easy findability of the location we have indicated on the website.
By using Google Maps, information about the use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google may transfer the information obtained through Google Maps to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Nevertheless, it would be technically possible for Google to identify at least individual users on the basis of the data received. It would be possible that personal data and personality profiles of users of the website could be processed by Google for other purposes over which we have and can have no control.
For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by Google, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please visit: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
d) List of cookies
Below is a full list of the cookies we use or will use on this website, including information about their use and expiry.
Zweck und Ablauf
BCC AG (WebKit4)
Erstanbieter-Sitzungscookie, läuft ab, wenn der Browser geschlossen wird.
BCC AG (WebKit4)
Drittanbiter-Sitzungscookie, läuft ab, wenn der Browser geschlossen wird.
_ga_*, _gid, _gat
zum Speichern und Zählen der Seitenaufrufe.
um Konversionen zu speichern und zu verfolgen.
um die Cookie-Zustimmung zu speichern.
9. Social media plug-ins
We use the social media plug-ins below on our website to make our company better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO [weighing of legitimate interest versus interest of the data subject in respect of his or her fundamental rights must be included in the list of procedures]. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. Data processing in connection with these plug-ins is carried out with your consent when you use them.
If you use the services of these social networks independently of or in connection with our website, the social networks evaluate your use of the plug-in. In this case, information about the plug-in is forwarded to the social networks.
Our website uses plug-ins from the social network Facebook, which is offered by Meta Platforms, Inc., 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The Facebook plug-ins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Like" or "Share". An overview of the Facebook plug-ins and their appearance can be found at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the page.
Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plug-ins, e.g. by clicking the "Like" button, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Our website uses the plug-in of the social network Instagram, which is offered by Meta Platforms, Inc., 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
Our website uses the plug-in of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 505 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
Plug-ins of the short message network Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, are integrated on our website. You can recognise the Twitter plug-ins ("Twitter" button) by the Twitter logo and the addition "Twitter". When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter button while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages on your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account.
We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter. You can find more information on this here: http://twitter.com/privacy.
Plug-ins of the social network LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue Sunnyvale, California 94085, USA, are installed on our website. You can recognise the LinkedIn plug-in ("LinkedIn Recommended" button) by the LinkedIn logo. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn button while you are logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the content of our pages on your LinkedIn profile. This enables LinkedIn to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn. You can find further information at: www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
10. E-mail communication and newsletter for advertising purposes
When you sign up for our newsletter, we use your email address to send you information about our services as well as other commercial communications (e.g. announcements of events, competitions, promotions and surveys) that may be of interest to you. For security reasons, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for the newsletter. After registration, we send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided during registration with a link which you must click on to definitively confirm that the newsletter is to be delivered. You can unsubscribe from such newsletter emails at any time by clicking on the marked link "Unsubscribe from this list" at the end of each email or by contacting us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. no automated decisions including profiling with legal effect
We will not make a decision about you based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. [If you make an automated decision, including profiling, which produces legal effects, you must describe the logic involved and the consequences and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. In addition, you must indicate a point in the company for assessment by a natural person to whom the data subject can challenge the automated decision and make his or her point of view known].
BCC AG has implemented organisational and technical measures to maintain the security of personal data and to protect it against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access.
BCC AG may use third parties as data processors to collect and process your personal data. The data processors we use will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are required by law to take strict security precautions when handling personal data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. For this reason, you are always free to submit your personal information to us by other means, such as by telephone. Once we have received your data, we apply strict procedures and stringent security measures to prevent unauthorised access.
13. privacy statements of third party providers
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16 unless we have the express consent of their parents.
15. What are your rights
You can request information from BCC AG as to whether personal data about you is being processed. In addition, you have the right to request the correction, destruction or restriction of personal data about yourself and to object to the processing of your personal data. Where processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interests, you may withdraw consent or object to such processing at any time by contacting us directly by email at email@example.com. In certain cases, you have the right to receive personal data arising from the use of online services in a structured, common and machine-readable format so that further use and transfer to any third party provider is possible.
Enquiries in this regard should be addressed to BCC AG via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. BCC AG reserves the right to restrict your rights within the framework of applicable law and, for example, not to disclose comprehensive information or to delete personal data.
If we reject your request or you are not satisfied with our processing, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority and to seek redress from the competent authority. For users based in Switzerland, the competent authority is the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) (www.edoeb.admin.ch). For users located in EU countries, a list of supervisory authorities can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
BCC AG reserves the right to adapt, supplement or otherwise change this personal data protection statement at any time and without stating reasons. The current personal data protection statement as published on the portal shall apply.
Knonau and Unterägeri, 01.09.2023
Copyright: British Classic Cars AG